Friday, November 16, 2007

Random thoughts today.

It is a pink flowered rain boots kind of day. I wish I had an umbrella to match.

The post office annoys me. I like the concept. Think it is amazing. A person can put a cute little sticker on the corner of a package or an envelope and some how that package gets to where ever you want it to go. It is really pretty amazing. That address can be anywhere in the world and your package will get there. Even a grass hut in Bangladesh. But the post office people annoy me. They must post that in their job description. Do not apply if you are not annoying.

Crimson misses her best friend Clover. We were kind of cute that night. Don't forget....boys are stupid, babies are worse and you will kick ass in SOUTH AFRICA!

I love Fridays! Happy hour, some live music, a glass of wine or three.

Job interviews are not fun. No matter how much in your mind you think you have gone over every question they could ever possibly ask you, they always have one question that totally knocks you on your ass. My one from yesterday..."When is a time you did not follow directions and what were the results". Job interviews are the adult version of picking sides for a team when you were in elementary school.

Why do base players sing with a base voice?

I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

No comments: