Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why a blog?



I do not want to be so into myself that I assume everyone wants to know every detail of my life. I have a photo site where I publish the family pictures, the holidays, the birthdays, vacations, important events. But often too much information unless you were there. I also am not so naive that I believe my friends, even my closest friends want to know what all my favorite songs and movies are, what books I am reading, what makes me laugh, my friends are not always going to find my life experiences as exciting as I do and they do not always want to sit through my rants and raves on politics, religion and other life observations. Not to mention the fact that some of the things I say might piss them off.
This does not change the fact that I still have all this information racing through my head. It feels good to tell it to someone (even if it is myself) and clear my mind. I will not tell those around me this exists, unless they ask. If you stumble upon this and find it interesting fantastic, check back, there might be more. If you don't like it, move on. Don't waste anymore time. I don't care.

No comments: